I am a software developer. My inspiration is to be part of the solution in a world of perpetual technological advancement. And need. I am both driven and self-motivated, and I am constantly experimenting with new tools and technologies. My focus, limitless, is to assist you reach your specific goal. The more challenging, the more inspiring. I live in Accra, Ghana.
Here's where I've practiced
• Project scoping, requirements discovery and gathering.
• Requirements analysis and management.
• Task and issue management through Scrum & Kanban
• Backend architecture and solution design with SOA, High Availability, Monitoring and Error Handling.
• Bug fixing, Issue analysis and troubleshooting.
• Communication with clients and team members regarding requirements, clarification, troubleshooting and issue analysis.
• Testing - Quality Assurance Testing, Systems Integrations Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
I learnt about Android App Development. Also, I picked up the skill of negotiating with clients and requirements gathering. Built my first mobile app during this period.
I worked with service men and women, teaching them Mathematics and introducing them to computers. This served as my national service, right after school. Tried freelancing during this period too.
Studied computing concepts and got introduced to programming and algorithms.
Studied Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Elective Mathematics, I enjoyed Physics and Math a lot. Got introduced to basic programming in VB.
Teshie-Nungua Estates, Accra
+233 24 375 3852